Donations to KASD Education Foundation
Each dollar given to the Foundation builds additional opportunities to advance our mission on behalf of Kutztown Area School District students. No gift is too small and we welcome each as a gesture of partnership for the benefit of KASD students.
If you would like to request further information on how you can help enhance educational opportunities for our students, or if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please fill out the contact form below.
There are Several Ways to Donate
Products and Services
Gifts of products and services can help keep our operating costs down so our Foundation Funds can be allocated towards other mission objectives and goals.
Monetary Gifts under $20,000
Gifts can be allocated, per the donor’s wishes, as follows:
- Foundation Fund – This fund maintains the Foundation’s operations.
- Innovative Projects – The KASD Education Foundation provides funding for innovative projects which supplement existing school activities. Supporting technology initiatives in all grade levels has been a priority of the Foundation.
- Blue and White Scholarship – This Foundation-run scholarship is given to a graduating senior with good academic standing and good character, who represents the high school in a positive manner, and is involved in school and community activities.
- Annual Memorial Award – This Foundation-run award is given to a graduating senior in memory of your loved one. Memorial dollars are aggregated to provide this annual award, giving the donor(s) and the Foundation an opportunity to publicly honor the individual(s), with recognition during that year’s annual KAHS Awards Ceremony.
Larger Monetary Donations, Named Scholarships
In addition to the options listed above, larger gifts may be allocated, per the donor’s choices, as a Named Scholarship. Donor funds are invested per our investment policy to provide an ongoing scholarship in one of two ways:
- Distribution of set dollar amount – A donor-specified amount is awarded annually, until the funds are exhausted.
- Distribution of the annual interest – A donor-specified amount, not to be below a stated minimum nor to exceed a maximum, which the donor specifies.